It feels like ages since I spoke at wyd so it was with some trepidation andnervousness that I agreed to hold workshops on social at new youthconf i-turn.
I needn't have worried Jesus Youth (the hosts) are very welcoming and some of the most hospitable people I've met. Even stranger was I went into this blind but I didn't care. Strange because I normally plan every last detail.
This time I just enjoyed it. I am really getting a taste for youth events like this. Adoration was calming. A balm for a busy stressful week and the joyful singing of hymns was great too. I'd praise Jesus just using hymns all day if I could - ok exaggeration but I love hymns.
I came away from i-turn with a few new ideas of what to do with my social media talk, a new way to pray and enriched and touched by the people I met. Now how many people can say that of a weekend?
2:23 PM
Jo-Anne Rowney
Posted in: 

0 comments:
Post a Comment